Supporting channel bandwidths of up to 60 MHz, the SAQR 7000 enables transition from TDM only or ASI only networks to hybrid native ASI/T1/E1/ IP networks, providing up to 16 ASI ports for video or up to 64E1/T1 lines for telephony, and Gigabit Ethernet ports for IP connectivity with total throughput of up to 900 Mbps in 2+0 configuration.
- Flexible modular wireless system transporting IP with native ASI and TDM data over 2 GHz - 38 GHz radios.
- High spectral efficiency delivering more than 900 Mbps per 2+0 system.
- Flexible configurations including all-indoor or split-mount architecture from 1+0 to 2+0 XPIC up to 8+0 delivering 4+ Gbps over a single path.
- Fully redundant system configurations for protecting every component.
- Very High Power radios for long distance backhaul.
- Ideal microwave system for critical network infrastructure with secure HTTPS/SSH access, FIPS 197 256-bit AES over the air encryption at 99.9999% availability.